Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Aaaaaand we're back

Sort of, a little bit, kinda see through...
For now anyway...

My, the holidays are such a timesuck, amiright?

Well, they are over now, and its back to work time, and back to OOTD time! I really only dress for work and social occasions. I know there are some bloggers out there that are so dedicated that they will gussy up just for a post, but that ain't me babe, no no no that ain't me. One day I may post an off-day OOTD, and it will likely feature my zebra-print fleece onsie PJs. Comfort, thy name is fleece!

Anyway, one of the looks that has a spot forever in my heart, is black lace over a nude underlay. Surely you've seen those dresses. They are lovely. I don't know what it is about them, maybe the ever unfulfilled suggestion that you might be seeing what's underneath the lace, I don't know, but I like the look. I have yet to find a piece that I like on me that is black lace, so this is my closest comparison.

Its a very loose knit sweater, with a touch of sparkle in the thread. That's why I am wearing minimal jewelry today, since I don't want to overdose on the sparkle.

I am nothing if not the picture of discipline and restraint...

I have worn it with a black tank underneath, but like I said, there's nothing like the tantalizing suggestion of skin. Which on screen, sounds so lascivious, but I really don't mean it that way. You know what I mean, right?

Don't judge me.


I really think Tyra would be proud of this bootie-tooch.
Simple sweater and jeans combo.


I love shoes. Especially wedges... that are shiny.
Ooooh, shiny.
Generous serving of cheese!

Top: Forever 21+ (past season)
Jeggings: Torrid
Shoes: Forever 21+ (past season)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover