Tuesday, January 22, 2013
I chose basic black as a building block for a working wardrobe. It is a solid place to start, especially when you are unsure of the workplace culture. You can't get the "inappropriate talk" when you are in crisp white and elegant black.
The details start from top left and work their way clockwise....enjoy!
1) Swarovski Clip Earrings (Because not everyone has their ears pierced!)
2) Zizzi Buttonless Blazer
3) Charlotte Street Bag by Kate Spade
4) Manon Baptiste Sheer Short Sleeved Blouse
5) Red O.P.I. nail polish
6) Black Wool Trousers by Pendleton
7) Black Pencil Skirt by Yppig (no typo!)
8) Black Leather Flats by Corso Como
9) Black Tie Knit Dress by Eshakti