Friday, December 14, 2012

Casual Friday (Batwing & Sequins)

Let me open with this... as we are ramping up this blog, our posts might be pretty prolific. I can't promise we'll keep up this pace. Now, onto the "fashion"...




I'm pretty lucky that my office has a very relaxed dress code. Once, when I was sick, but still dragging my carcass into work (because I'm dedicated like that... let's just leave it at that) I came in in Uggs and a hoodie sweatshirt.

No one batted an eye.

Well, actually, there is one gent at my office who I have a bit of an antagonistic relationship with who made a bit of a snide comment, but that was it.

When I am not feeling well, I don't have enough f*cks in me to give any caring about what I look like. All my f*cks are taken up with my aching head, stuffy nose, chest-rattling cough, etc. So, I have broken some of my own cardinal Fashion rules... one of which is wearing sweats in public.

I think I'll do a separate post on my personal Fashion rules...

But I digress... severely.

My original point was that I could probably wear PJs to work and not really ruffle any feathers, so my casual Friday look could actually be Casual Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday, really.

For some of you, this may be dressed up for Casual Friday, and for others, you would get sent home to change for wearing something like this.

Top: gifted
Jeans: Torrid
Boots: Torrid (last season)
Earrings: H&M from about 6 years ago
Glasses: Zenni Optical

I'll close with a question: batwing shirts... still relevant? Or on their way out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover