Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tropical Vacation (in clothing, at least)

I feel like my grey poncho (post here) was really kind to me. But, its a cold weather jobbie, so when I came across this summery chiffon-y poncho while trawling through Winners the other day, I decided to give it a try. Verdict: ✔ 
These jeans are the boyfriend skinny from Old Navy. I think I've come to the realisation that I should stick to Torrid when buying jeans. These are fine, but nothing compares to Torrid jeans for comfort, for me.
Accessorised with some wooden elements. Kinda reminiscent of driftwood that I might come across, as I strolled the beach in my fantasy tropical vacation. 
Haven't been on vacation since 2007, so if I sound a little desperate for one, its because I am. *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover