Thursday, June 27, 2013

Heat of Summer, Denim and White

I think this is the first time that I've blogged the same shirt, in a different outfit... I could be wrong...
Wore this shirt first here, and loved it. Still love the shirt, but I think less so with this skirt. But I think its the denim skirt.
Styled it this time with all filigree-looking silver pieces, but I have to admit, my first impulse was to put on the necklace from the first outfit. Fighting that turned out OK, I think. I like the silver. And I was always of the mind to wear ring on one hand, bracelet on the other, but I kinda liked the gypsy boho feel of the ring and bracelet on the same hand. I feel like its something that Jessa would wear, and although I am no Jessa, I think I could appropriate a little accessories styling. I think I'll try doing it more intentionally next time, and layer even more jewelry on one hand, and wear rings on the other hand too...
My first impulse was also to throw on capris with this, but I only have denim capris, and the day was supposed to hit over 30°C (that's over 86°F for our American friends). Heat + Humidity + Denim = a very hot, sweaty, sticky, miserable me. To the rescue comes the denim skirt. The hot weather denim substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover