Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Remix edition

I've been pretty awful in the "remix" department. I have a shitton of clothes (relatively speaking) and I find that I always fall back on the combination that I originally put together. But, I am going to try and remedy that, and my first attempt is this skirt, that I previously wore here with a denim top and yellow statement necklace. I really loved that outfit, and I am feeling pretty good about this one too, so for an $8 skirt, this is working out to be a pretty stellar addition to my wardrobe.
The shirt I wore originally here, and unlike the skirt, which is styled pretty similarly in both these outfits, the shirt is worn totally differently. I couldn't help myself when it came to the earrings and bracelet though... those are the same in the first outfit. I guess I just associate certain things with each other, subconsciously. Going to try and do more and more remixing, as I can't be the only one who needs to work on getting more wear out of their wardrobe. I'd love to see your examples of remixing too! Tweet me some!



On me: Shirt Walmart; Skirt Chaus via Winners; Earrings/bracelet WetSeal; Shoes Suzy Shier; Belt Torrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover