Thursday, August 29, 2013

We Can Have It Too!

Hello my lovelies! 
     

Before we continue to the post that I am writing, I have to alert your attention to a crazy amazing deal. Lucy is having an additional 40% off all of their sale. Moreover, you can snap up Cherry Velvet's Sabrina Dress for all of $53.40. That is a crazy deal. They have 1X's and 2X's left. If you cannot recall what the dress looks like...here it is! Modelled by me!

Back at the ranch...
     I have been finding all sorts of beautiful pieces all throughout the interwebs and items that are just as lovely that fit the rest of us. Here is a very small sampling. I will feature much more in the weeks to come!



     I fell in love with above slouchy pants from Joie. I mean polka dots on black pants? I can have my cake and eat it, too. And spill it on my lap and not have a visible stain. I was daydreaming on the Addition-Elle site, as I often do, and dang it all if there wasn't a doppleganger! I was thrilled, and they are just $59.99. 

    I also like to check on J Crew, to gawk at the stunning necklaces and brilliant tops. I was really taken with the striped top with the necklace attached. Since J Crew only goes to the equivalent of a 14/16, and me coming in at a 22/24, I was out of luck. However! Lands End had a similar shirt and I can easily pair it with a statement necklace and get the same effect. The J Crew shirt is $78.00 and the Lands End shirt comes in at a $34.00. However, the necklace is a little more costly at $71.50. It is also J Crew. 

Stay tuned for more fine finds!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover